Monday, June 1, 2009

In the process of researching I record my citation that we have to put in annotation. I only complete 6 out 10 because I only felt like I explore 6 above average websites. I only do an annotation on website(s) that I feel is going to contribute to my project or that is going to give me evidence when I need to answer a question. I think I did annotation on maybe 1 or 2 average websites that I didnt think they were good enough to keep, but I did them because I didnt have enough resources recorded to eliminate any website. I should gather more websites and resources so I can eliminate the "junky websites". Today we were informed about the proposal we have to write and a few questions we have to answer for ourselves to get started like our purpose of my project, why I'm doing this project, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment